Bergen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
- TrendUnder is 49-21-5 in Pirates last 75 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (75)O/U21|49Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Pirates last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Pirates last 11 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U21|49Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Giants last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-14-4 in Giants last 51 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U33|14Push4W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Crawford was held out of the previous game due to a bout of conjunctivitis, and will not be in Friday's lineup against the Diamondbacks.
Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Diamondbacks as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Crawford is unlikely to be available against the Diamondbacks on Sunday due to a day of rest.
Pomeranz has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left lat strain, but he is expected to return to the mound Sunday against the Diamondbacks.
Belt was absent from the lineup during the previous game with discomfort in his knee, and it is unknown if he will participate in Friday's contest versus the Diamondbacks.
Posey has been designated for the 7-day concussion injured list but is lining up to be activated prior to Friday's game versus the Diamondbacks.
Belt is dealing with right knee soreness and is not expected to play Sunday against the Reds.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and is on the 10-day injured list. He suffered a setback during his rehab with a tight calf but is expected to be activated by the start of June.
Dickerson is on the 10-day injured list with a right posterior shoulder strain. He suffered a setback during his recovery and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the middle of June.
Kang has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left side strain. He is likely to return sometime in June.
Kela is experiencing lingering discomfort in his right shoulder and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the start of June.
Williams has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right side strain. It is anticipated that he will likely be on the IL until the middle of June.
Cervelli has been absent from the lineup during the last two games due to an upper-chest contusion. His availability against the Dodgers on Friday has yet to be announced.
Polanco was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to finger discomfort on his left hand, but he is likely to suit up Wednesday against the Rockies.
Marte is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.