Posey will be given a day of rest, leaving him absent from the starting lineup against the Nationals on Thursday.
%W 0.57% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
No Analisys Provided
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
No Analisys Provided
%W 0.51% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
his should be a low-scoring affair between two competent pitchers and two big-time struggling offenses, but the projection model is strongly on the side of the host Mets here.
NY Mets Trends
- TrendOver is 13-5-2 in Mets last 20 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.20% (20)O/U13|5Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Mets last 10 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Mets last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Mets last 4 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Giants last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Giants last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Giants last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-14-4 in Giants last 51 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U33|14Push4W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Cueto is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery, but he is aiming to return sometime in September.
Fernandez underwent Tommy John surgery and will likely be out of game action until the middle of July while on the 60-day injured list.
Belt will not play Saturday versus the Rockies due to neck stiffness.
Parra was forced from the last game with a lip laceration. He is likely to return for Tuesday's matchup versus the Padres.
Posey is unlikely to suit up against the Rays on Sunday as he is to be rested.
New York Mets last injuries
deGrom has been designated for the 10-day injured list with mild soreness in his elbow. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup when first eligible against the Brewers on Friday.
Frazier is dealing with a strained oblique muscle and is on the 10-day injured list. It is unknown if he will be activated in time for Sunday's contest against the Cardinals.
Lowrie is on the 10-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee and is likely to stay on the IL until sometime in May.
Nimmo sat out the previous two games due to neck stiffness, and it is unclear if he will face the Cardinals on Saturday.
Cespedes is on the 10-day injured list as he is on the mend from surgery on both of his heels. He is unlikely to join the team until after the All-Star break.
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and is expected to miss the entire 2019 season after having Tommy John surgery on his right elbow.
Cano is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Braves due to a routine day off.
d'Arnaud has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from Tommy John surgery, but it is unknown if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Nationals.