Bergen has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and is likely to be away from the team until at least the latter part of July.
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-2 in Brewers last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (9)O/U5|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Brewers last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Giants last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|2Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-4-1 in Giants last 17 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (17)O/U4|12Push1W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Longoria has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained plantar fascia in his left foot and is expected to miss up to a month of action.
Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Rockies on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Posey is not expected to be available for Game 2 of Monday's doubleheader against the Rockies as he is to be rested.
Fernandez underwent Tommy John surgery and will likely be out of game action until the latter part of July while on the 60-day injured list.
Slater is dealing with a fever and will not play in Game 1 of Monday's doubleheader against the Rockies.
Dickerson has missed the past two games due to back tightness, but he is expected to suit up against the Rockies on Monday.
Vincent has been transferred to the 10-day injured list with a right pectoral strain, and he is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of July.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Wahl has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having surgery to repair a torn ACL in his right knee. He is in danger of missing the entire 2019 season.
Burnes has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder irritation, and he is likely to remain on the IL until at least the end of July.
Grandal is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Giants as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Arcia is dealing with a left shoulder injury, but it is not expected to impede his status against the Giants on Friday.
Arcia was removed from the previous game due to a shoulder injury, and it is unclear if he will be available Sunday against the Pirates.
Braun missed the last game with a sore knee, and it is unlikely he will be available Saturday against the Pirates.