Watson is likely to miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list due to a small fracture in his left wrist.
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 20-7-2 in Dodgers last 29 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %74.10% (29)O/U7|20Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Dodgers last 4 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Giants last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-4-1 in Giants last 17 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (17)O/U4|12Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 33-14-4 in Giants last 51 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U33|14Push4W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Dickerson has missed the previous two games due to tightness in his right oblique, and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Marlins.
Posey is not expected to suit up Sunday against the Marlins due to a routine day of rest.
Gott has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a Grade 1 UCL sprain and a flexor strain in his right elbow. He is projected to miss the remainder of the season.
Green has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to a hip impingement, ending his season.
Posey is not expected to play Wednesday against the Pirates due to a day of rest.
Posey is not expected to suit up against the Pirates on Tuesday due to a routine day of rest.
Cueto has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from Tommy John surgery, and he is expected to make his season debut Tuesday against the Pirates.
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Turner is dealing with a mid left ankle sprain and will be out of commission for an unknown period of time.
Hill sustained an MLC strain in his left knee and is in jeopardy of missing the remainder of the season.
Hill has been activated from the 60-day injured list due to left forearm flexor strain and will return Thursday against the Orioles.
Verdugo has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right oblique strain. He is also dealing with stiffness in his back and is not expected to be back with the team until the end of September.
May has missed the last four games with a head contusion and neck soreness. His availability against the Giants on Saturday has yet to be determined.
Alexander is on the 60-day injured list due to left forearm inflammation. He suffered a setback and has been diagnosed with nerve damage causing numbness in his left thumb, and he has been shut down for the remainder of the season.
Pederson missed the last game due to an abdominal contusion. He is likely to play against the Rockies on Wednesday.
Taylor sat out the previous game with a left foot injury, but it is anticipated that he will suit up Wednesday against the Rockies.