Bergen has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and is likely to be away from the team until at least the early part of August.
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 20-7-2 in Dodgers last 29 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %74.10% (29)O/U7|20Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Dodgers last 11 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Giants last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-3-1 in Giants last 16 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (16)O/U3|12Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 33-14-4 in Giants last 51 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U33|14Push4W/L
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Longoria has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained plantar fascia in his left foot and is expected to miss up to a month of action.
Fernandez underwent Tommy John surgery and is without a clear timetable for return.
Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Rockies on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Posey is not expected to be available for Game 2 of Monday's doubleheader against the Rockies as he is to be rested.
Slater is dealing with a fever and will not play in Game 1 of Monday's doubleheader against the Rockies.
Dickerson has missed the past two games due to back tightness, but he is expected to suit up against the Rockies on Monday.
Vincent has been transferred to the 10-day injured list with a right pectoral strain, and he is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of July.
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Floro has landed on the 10-day injured list with neck inflammation. It is unclear if he will be activated when first eligible against the Rockies on July 29.
Alexander is on the 10-day injured list due to left forearm inflammation. He suffered a setback and has been diagnosed with a nerve issue causing numbness in his left thumb, and there is no timetable for his return.
Taylor has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture in his left forearm. He is expected to be out of game action for at least four to six weeks.
Hill has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left forearm flexor strain but is expected to return sometime in September.
Jansen sat out the previous game due to a right ankle contusion but is expected to be available Thursday against the Phillies.
Seager is expected to be absent from the starting lineup versus the Phillies on Thursday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Turner is not expected to suit up against the Phillies on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Pollock is not expected to play against the Phillies on Monday as he is to be rested.