Tatis Jr. has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left hamstring strain. He is targeting a return for Friday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
%W 0.54% | Streak 3
L10: W5 L4 P1
- TrendOver is 21-8 in Nationals last 29 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U21|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Nationals last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Nationals last 9 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4-1 in Nationals last 15 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U10|4Push1W/L
San Diego Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Padres last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U21|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Padres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
San Diego Padres last injuries
Wingenter sustained a right shoulder strain and has landed on the 10-day injured list. It is anticipated that he will be out of commission until at least the latter part of May.
Mejia has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left knee sprain. He is expected to be away from the field until at least the end of May.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the latter part of May.
Myers is unlikely to take the field Wednesday against the Dodgers as he is to be rested.
Myers is not expected to be in the starting lineup Wednesday against the Mets as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Zimmerman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, and it is unclear if he will be activated before the beginning of June.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and is not expected to return until at least the early part of June.
Sanchez is sidelined with soreness in his left hamstring and is on the 10-day injured list. He will be away from the starting rotation until at least the end of May.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
Sipp has landed on the 10-day injured list with an oblique strain, and it is unknown if he will be activated in time for Monday's game versus the Mets.
Robles did not play in the previous game as he is battling a bruised left wrist. He is projected to be in the lineup against the Cubs on Sunday.
Turner has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a broken index finger on his right hand. He is expected to make his return Friday against the Cubs.
Stevenson is sidelined due to back spasms and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. He is likely to be away from the field until at least the latter part of May.