Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. He is expected to miss an extended length of time after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
- TrendUnder is 19-9-1 in Blue Jays last 29 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.90% (29)O/U9|19Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Blue Jays last 4 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Blue Jays last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 45-22-2 in Blue Jays last 69 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %67.20% (69)O/U45|22Push2W/L
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U9|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Padres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 19-6-1 in Padres last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (26)O/U19|6Push1W/L
San Diego Padres last injuries
Reyes has been dealing with a sore neck and will not play Sunday against the Rockies.
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after opting to have surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of June.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the end of June.
Strahm has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left rib strain and is likely to be available for Thursday's clash with the Rockies.
Warren has a right forearm strain that put him on the 10-day injured list. It is unknown when he will return.
Myers is not expected to suit up against the Giants on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Hedges has missed the last three games with a sprained ankle, and it is unclear if he will participate in Tuesday's matchup against the Giants.
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Tepera has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to remove bone spurs from his right elbow. He is expected to be absent from the bullpen until at least the beginning of August.
Buchholz has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to be away from the starting rotation until at least the middle of July.
Smaok sat out the previous two games due to a sore hamstring, and it is unknown if he will take the field for Monday's matchup against the Angels.
Giles has inflammation in his right elbow and is on the 10-day injured list. It is unknown if he will be activated when first eligible Wednesday against the Angels.
Phelps has been moved to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery on his right elbow that caused him to miss the entire 2018 season. It is unknown if he will return to the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Angels.
Luciano has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right elbow sprain. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Guerrero Jr. sat out the previous game with a left hand contusion, and it is unknown if he will play against the Astros on Sunday.
Waguespack has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain. He is expected to remain away from the team until at least the end of June.