Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
- TrendUnder is 19-9-1 in Blue Jays last 29 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.90% (29)O/U9|19Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Blue Jays last 4 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Blue Jays last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 45-22-2 in Blue Jays last 69 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %67.20% (69)O/U45|22Push2W/L
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U9|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Padres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 19-6-1 in Padres last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (26)O/U19|6Push1W/L
San Diego Padres last injuries
Tatis Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a stress reaction in his back, and it is likely that he will miss the remainder of the season.
Kinsler is on the 10-day injured list with a disc herniation in his neck and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Nix has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a torn UCL in his right elbow, and he is expected to remain on the IL until sometime in late August.
Castillo has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a torn tendon in his left middle finger and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to be out until at least the middle of September after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
Morejon will spend an undetermined length of time on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder impingement.
Richards is on the 60-day injured list while recuperating from Tommy John surgery. He is targeting a return to the team towards the start of September.
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Buchholz has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to be away from the starting rotation until at least the early part of September.
Guerrero Jr. was held out the previous game with left knee discomfort, leaving his status in question for Tuesday's series opener against the Dodgers.
Gurriel Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a grade 1 left quad strain. He is expected to be out until latter part of August.
Tepera has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to remove bone spurs from his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the end of August.
Borucki is in recovery after undergoing surgery to remove bone spurs from his left elbow and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He has been shut down for the remainder of the season.
Giles was held out of the last game with inflammation in his right elbow, but he is expected to be available Monday against the Rangers.
Travis is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a minor meniscus tear in his left knee. He is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Guerrero Jr. is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Mets as he likely will be given the day to rest.