Stock is on the 10-day injured list due to a right biceps strain and is expected to be idle until at least the start of September.
- TrendUnder is 19-9-1 in Blue Jays last 29 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.90% (29)O/U9|19Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Blue Jays last 4 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Blue Jays last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 45-22-2 in Blue Jays last 69 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %67.20% (69)O/U45|22Push2W/L
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U9|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Padres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 19-6-1 in Padres last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (26)O/U19|6Push1W/L
San Diego Padres last injuries
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue. It is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the beginning of September.
Nix has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a torn UCL in his right elbow, and he is expected to remain on the IL until at least the early part of September.
Loup has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a left elbow strain. He suffered a setback during his recovery and is expected to be out of action until the beginning of September.
Tatis Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a stress reaction in his back, and it is likely that he will miss the remainder of the season.
Kinsler is on the 10-day injured list with a disc herniation in his neck and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Machadois not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Reds on Wednesday as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Castillo has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a torn tendon in his left middle finger and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Tepera has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to remove bone spurs from his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the start of September.
Giles is allowed to miss up to three days while on the paternity list.
Gurriel Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 left quadriceps strain. He is expected to be out until early part of September.
Stroman exited his last appearance due to left hamstring tightness but is expected to take the mound Tuesday against the Cubs.
Guerrero Jr. is not expected to suit up Wednesday against the Dodgers due to a day of rest.
Guerrero Jr. was held out the previous game with left knee discomfort, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's series opener against the Dodgers.
Buchholz has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to be away from the starting rotation until at least the early part of September.
Borucki is in recovery after undergoing surgery to remove bone spurs from his left elbow and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He has been shut down for the remainder of the season.