Tatis Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a stress reaction in his back, and it is likely that he will miss the remainder of the season.
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in Yankees last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Yankees last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 32-15-4 in Yankees last 51 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.10% (51)O/U32|15Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Yankees last 14 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 11-5-1 in Padres last 17 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (17)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Padres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 19-6-1 in Padres last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (26)O/U19|6Push1W/L
San Diego Padres last injuries
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Kinsler is on the 10-day injured list with a disc herniation in his neck and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Nix has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a torn UCL in his right elbow, and he is expected to remain on the IL until sometime in late August.
Castillo has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a torn tendon in his left middle finger and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to be out until at least the middle of September after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
Morejon will spend an undetermined length of time on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder impingement.
Richards is on the 60-day injured list while recuperating from Tommy John surgery. He is targeting a return to the team towards the start of September.
New York Yankees last injuries
Tarpley has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left elbow impingement. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Voit has landed on the 10-day injured list with a sports hernia. It is unknown if he will return Aug. 30 against the Athletics.
Montgomery is on the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until at least the start of September.
Estrada has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain. He is expected to return sometime in early September.
Stanton is sidelined with a strained PCL in his right knee and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. It is anticipated that he will return to action sometime in September.
Sabathia has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right knee inflammation that will require a cortisone injection. Pending a setback, he is expected to return to the rotation for Sunday's game against the Indians.
Judge is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Indians as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Holder is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation and is expected to remain on the IL until at least the beginning of September.