Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. He is expected to miss an extended length of time after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in Yankees last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Yankees last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 32-15-4 in Yankees last 51 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.10% (51)O/U32|15Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Yankees last 14 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 11-5-1 in Padres last 17 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (17)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Padres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 19-6-1 in Padres last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (26)O/U19|6Push1W/L
San Diego Padres last injuries
Reyes has been dealing with a sore neck and will not play Sunday against the Rockies.
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after opting to have surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of June.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the end of June.
Strahm has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left rib strain and is likely to be available for Thursday's clash with the Rockies.
Warren has a right forearm strain that put him on the 10-day injured list. It is unknown when he will return.
Myers is not expected to suit up against the Giants on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Hedges has missed the last three games with a sprained ankle, and it is unclear if he will participate in Tuesday's matchup against the Giants.
New York Yankees last injuries
Stanton is on the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder strain. He has been sent down for his rehab assignment, and it is expected that he will return to the lineup against the Rays on Tuesday.
Judge has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a strained left oblique. He has begun a rehab assignment and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Monday against the Rays.
Sanchez is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the White Sox as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Betances has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a shoulder impingement. He suffered a low-grade right lat strain during his recovery and is not expected back until at least the end of July.
Tulowitzki has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a left calf strain. He suffered a setback during his rehabilitation, and there is no timetable for return.
German has been designated on the 10-day injured list with a left hip flexor strain. He will miss an undetermined length of time.
Bird has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a left plantar fascia tear and is likely to be away from the field until at least the end of June.
Gonzalez has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a dead left arm. He is not expected to return until at least the end of June.