Warren has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right forearm strain. It is unknown when he will return.
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Dodgers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Dodgers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Padres last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Padres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 19-6-1 in Padres last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (26)O/U19|6Push1W/L
San Diego Padres last injuries
Diaz has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to fix a torn lateral meniscus in his right knee. There is currently no timetable for return.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the beginning of August.
Richards is on the 60-day injured list while recuperating from Tommy John surgery. He is targeting a return to the team towards the end of August.
Loup has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a left elbow strain. He suffered a setback during his recovery and is expected to be out of action until the end of August.
Castillo is on the 60-day injured list with a left flexor strain. He has suffered a setback in his rehab assignment and is likely to be out until at early part of August.
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined until the early part of August.
Reyes is dealing with an unspecified injury and will not play Tuesday against the Marlins.
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Floro has landed on the 10-day injured list with neck inflammation. It is unclear if he will be activated when first eligible against the Rockies on Monday.
Alexander is on the 10-day injured list due to left forearm inflammation. He suffered a setback and has been diagnosed with a nerve issue causing numbness in his left thumb, and there is no timetable for his return.
Taylor has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture in his left forearm. He is expected to be out of game action for at least four to six weeks.
Hill has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left forearm flexor strain but is expected to return sometime in September.
Jansen sat out the previous game due to a right ankle contusion but is expected to be available Thursday against the Phillies.
Seager is expected to be absent from the starting lineup versus the Phillies on Thursday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Turner is not expected to suit up against the Phillies on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Pollock is not expected to play against the Phillies on Monday as he is to be rested.