Myers is unlikely to participate in Thursday's game against the Reds due to a routine day of rest.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Indians last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Indians last 8 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Indians last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Padres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 19-6-1 in Padres last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (26)O/U19|6Push1W/L
San Diego Padres last injuries
Richards is on the 60-day injured list and is expected to miss the entire 2019 season while recuperating from Tommy John surgery.
Nix has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a torn UCL in his right elbow and is in danger of missing the entire 2019 season.
Loup will miss an extended length of time while on the 10-day injured list with a left elbow strain.
Lamet has been placed on the 60-day injured list as he is healing from Tommy John surgery that caused him to sit out most of the 2018 campaign. He is likely to return midway through the 2019 season.
Diaz is on the 10-day injured list and is likely to miss six to eight weeks after having surgery to fix a torn lateral meniscus in his right knee.
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after opting to have surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined for two months.
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been placed on the 10-day injured list without a timetable for return.
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Santana was held out of the previous game with tightness in his hamstring, and it is unknown if he will play Friday against the Braves.
Lindor is on the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain and a sprained left ankle. It is undetermined if he will be activated in time for Friday's matchup with the Braves.
Clevinger has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to an upper-back strain. He is expected to miss six to eight weeks of action.
Salazar has been placed on the 60-day injured list while he recovers from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery. He is lining up for a return during the middle of May, provided no setbacks occur.
Zimmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated sometime in May.
Kipnis has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was rehabbing a low-grade calf strain. He is expected to make his season debut Monday against the Mariners.
Ramirez missed the previous game due to a left foot contusion but is expected to play Saturday against the Blue Jays.