Machado has been handed a one-game suspension for an altercation with an umpire. He is appealing the ruling and will be permitted to play until a final decision has been made.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Indians last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Indians last 8 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Indians last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Padres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 19-6-1 in Padres last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (26)O/U19|6Push1W/L
San Diego Padres last injuries
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to miss an extended length of time after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
Lamet has been placed on the 60-day injured list as he is healing from Tommy John surgery that caused him to sit out most of the 2018 campaign. He is likely to be out until the beginning of July.
Reyes has been dealing with a sore neck and will not play Sunday against the Rockies.
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after opting to have surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of June.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the end of June.
Strahm has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left rib strain and is likely to be available for Thursday's clash with the Rockies.
Warren has a right forearm strain that put him on the 10-day injured list. It is unknown when he will return.
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Kluber has been transfered to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone and is expected to be sidelined until at least sometime in August.
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated toward the latter half of June.
Clevinger has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from an upper-back and Teres major muscle strain, and he is likely to take the mound for his scheduled start Monday against the Rangers.
Kipnis has been absent from the lineup for the past two games with tightness in his right hip but is expected to start on Friday against the Tigers.
Otero has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to return to action toward the end of June.
Carrasco has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to an unspecified blood condition. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Rodriguez has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain, and it is unknown how much time he will miss.
Naquin has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from a left calf strain. It is expected he will return for Tuesday's matchup against the Twins.