Richards is on the 60-day injured list while recuperating from Tommy John surgery and is in danger of sitting out the entire 2019 season.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-5 in Cardinals last 22 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.30% (22)O/U17|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Cardinals last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Padres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 19-6-1 in Padres last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (26)O/U19|6Push1W/L
San Diego Padres last injuries
Reyes is dealing with an unspecified injury and will not play Tuesday against the Marlins.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the end of July.
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of July.
Castillo is on the 60-day injured list with a left flexor strain. He has suffered a setback in his rehab assignment and is likely to be out until at least the end of July.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Gyorko has been sent to the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He suffered a left calf strain during his rehabilitation and also had wrist surgery. He is likely be out until sometime in September.
Carpenter has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right foot contusion, and a timetable for recovery has yet to be provided.
Ozuna has been placed on the 10-day injured list with multiple fractures to the middle and ring fingers on his right hand. It is likely that he will return to the lineup before the end of July.
Molina has landed on the 10-day injured list with a strained tendon in his right thumb and is expected to miss three weeks as a result.
Hicks has been shifted to the 60-day injured list after undergoing season-ending Tommy John surgery to fix a torn UCL in his right elbow.
Mayers has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right shoulder lat strain. He is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter half of July.
Wainwright missed his previous scheduled start due to back spasms, but he is expected to rejoin the rotation Sunday versus the Diamondbacks.
Carpenter has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a lower-back strain and is projected to return to action against the Diamondbacks on Friday.