Tatis Jr. has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left hamstring strain, and it has yet to be established if he will return to action May 31 against the Marlins.
%W 0.53% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
No Analisys Provided
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
The MLB Comp play for Monday night is on the under on the San Diego at San Francisco game at 10:15 eastern. This game fits a nice totals system from the database that plays under for home teams off a road dog loss by 5+ runs vs an opponent also off a road dog loss by 5 or more runs.
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Giants last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Giants last 11 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Giants last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Padres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
San Diego Padres last injuries
Mejia has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left knee sprain. He is expected to be away from the field until at least the start of June.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the early part of June.
Diaz has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to fix a torn lateral meniscus in his right knee. He is lining up to rejoin the team during the beginning of June.
Dickerson suffered an unspecified injury and has been placed on the 10-day injured list without a timetable for recovery.
Myers is unlikely to play against the Diamondbacks on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Wingenter sustained a right shoulder strain and has landed on the 10-day injured list. It is anticipated that he will be out of commission until at least the latter part of May.
Myers is unlikely to take the field Wednesday against the Dodgers as he is to be rested.
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Bergen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Crawford was held out of the previous game due to a bout of conjunctivitis, and it is uncertain if he will be in Friday's lineup against the Diamondbacks.
Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Diamondbacks as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Crawford is unlikely to be available against the Diamondbacks on Sunday due to a day of rest.
Pomeranz has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left lat strain, but he is expected to return to the mound Sunday against the Diamondbacks.
Belt was absent from the lineup during the previous game with discomfort in his knee, and it is unknown if he will participate in Friday's contest versus the Diamondbacks.
Posey has been designated for the 7-day concussion injured list but is lining up to be activated prior to Friday's game versus the Diamondbacks.
Belt is dealing with right knee soreness and is not expected to play Sunday against the Reds.