Renfroe is dealing with soreness in his right ankle, and it is uncertain if he will return Monday against the Brewers.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Reds last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-2 in Reds last 5 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|3Push2W/L
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-1 in Padres last 11 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-6-2 in Padres last 27 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (27)O/U19|6Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Padres last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
San Diego Padres last injuries
Richards is on the 60-day injured list while recuperating from Tommy John surgery. He will make his season debut Monday against the Brewers.
Mejia has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain, and it is uncertain if he will return Monday against the Brewers.
Nix has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a torn UCL in his right elbow, and he is expected to remain on the IL until at least the latter part of September.
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to be out until at least the latter half of September after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue. It is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the end of September.
Loup has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a left elbow strain. He suffered a setback during his recovery and is expected to be out of action until the end of September.
Machado is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Cubs on Thursday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Senzel sustained a season-ending torn labrum in his right shoulder.
Winker is expected to be out until at least the end of September while on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain.
Galvis was removed from the previous game due to a knee injury, and he will not play Sunday against the Diamondbacks.
Votto is unlikely to participate in Sunday's game due to a day of rest.
Wood will spend an undetermined length of time away from the mound due to a lower-back strain.
Farmer is on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain and is likely to miss an extended period.
Senzel is dealing with a shoulder injury and will not face the Diamondbacks on Saturday.
Graterol has been activated from the 10-day injured list due to a concussion. He is expected to return for Saturday's contest versus the Diamondbacks.