Margot has been placed on paternity leave for the birth of his child and is permitted to miss up to three days.
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Diamondbacks last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Diamondbacks last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Diamondbacks last 4 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Padres last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Padres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
San Diego Padres last injuries
Myers is unlikely to participate in Thursday's game against the Reds due to a routine day of rest.
Richards is on the 60-day injured list and is expected to miss the entire 2019 season while recuperating from Tommy John surgery.
Nix has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a torn UCL in his right elbow and is in danger of missing the entire 2019 season.
Loup will miss an extended length of time while on the 10-day injured list with a left elbow strain.
Lamet has been placed on the 60-day injured list as he is healing from Tommy John surgery that caused him to sit out most of the 2018 campaign. He is likely to return midway through the 2019 season.
Diaz is on the 10-day injured list and is likely to miss six to eight weeks after having surgery to fix a torn lateral meniscus in his right knee.
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after opting to have surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined for two months.
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Souza Jr. is on the 10-day injured list and is expected to miss the entire 2019 season with a torn ACL, LCL, PCL and posterior lateral capsule in his left knee.
Walker had Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until the middle of July while on the 60-day injured list.
Lamb has been placed on the 10-day injured list and is expected to miss six weeks after being diagnosed with a Grade 2 left quadriceps strain.
McFarland is on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder inflammation, and it is likely to keep him on the shelf until at least the latter part of April.
Bracho has been placed on the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery to repair a partial UCL tear in his right elbow. He will miss the 2019 season.
Avila has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a strained left quadriceps and is expected to be out of action until at least the end of April.
Peralta is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Jones is not expected to play Wednesday against the Rangers due to a day of rest.