Stallings has been held out of the past two games due to back tightness, and his availability against the Mariners on Tuesday is clouded.
%W 0.54% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Phillies last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-8 in Pirates last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (26)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Pirates last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Crick has been placed on the 60-day injured list, and he is expected to miss the remainder of the season after having surgery to repair the tendon in his right index finger.
Marte has sat out the last five games due to a sprained left wrist, and it is unclear if he will return Tuesday against the Mariners.
Archer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Martin has been designated for the 60-day injured list after being diagnosed with a dislocated left shoulder, ending his season.
Musgrove missed his previous scheduled start due to right foot discomfort, and it is undetermined if he will face the Giants on Thursday.
Marte has a sprained wrist and will not play Tuesday against the Giants.
Keller exited his last appearance due to a right wrist contusion, but it is expected that he will make his next scheduled start Tuesday against the Giants.
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Dickerson has been held out the previous three games due to a bruised navicular bone in his left foot, and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Tuesday against the Braves.
Quinn has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and he is likely to stay on the shelf until at least the end of September.
Dominguez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to ulnar collateral ligament damage in his right elbow. He is likely to remain on the IL until at least the end of September.
Nicasio has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right rotator cuff tendinitis. It is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the latter part of September.
Ramos has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right shoulder impingement and is expected to be out of commission until at least the end of September.
Bruce is nursing some effects from his previous flexor strain in his right elbow. It is undetermined if he will face the Braves on Tuesday.
Harper is expected to suit up Monday against the Braves despite experiencing soreness in his right hand.
Eickhoff has been added to the 60-day injured list with a blister to his pitching finger and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.