Reyes has been suspended 80 games for violating the league's joint drug prevention and treatment program. He is expected to be reinstated in time for June 26 versus the Brewers.
%W 0.55% | Streak 5
L10: W9 L1 P0
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Phillies last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-8 in Pirates last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (26)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Pirates last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Taillon has been placed on the 60-day injured list. He is expected to miss the entire 2020 season while recuperating from Tommy John surgery and flexor tendon repair surgery.
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
McCutchen is recovering surgery to repair a torn ACL in his right knee, but he is likely to suit up against the Marlins in the season opener.
De Los Santos is suffering from a pulled hamstring, and it is unclear if he will be available for the season opener against the Marlins.
Robertson has been placed on the 60-day injured list and is projected to miss the entire 2020 season due to Tommy John surgery.