Williams has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right side strain. He is expected to be activated for Wednesday's contest against the Tigers.
- TrendUnder is 11-1-2 in Astros last 14 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %91.70% (14)O/U1|11Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Astros last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Astros last 8 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 47-21-5 in Pirates last 73 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.10% (73)O/U1|11Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 24-11-1 in Pirates last 36 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.60% (36)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Davis has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right middle finger blister. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup against the Tigers on Tuesday.
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and has been transferred from the 10-day to the 60-day injured list after suffering a setback during his rehab stint. He is not expected to be activated until at least the middle of July.
Lyles is experiencing tightness in his left hamstring. He is on the 10-day injured list but is expected to be activated and rejoin the rotation for Friday's contest against the Padres.
Kela is experiencing lingering discomfort in his right shoulder and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the latter part of June.
Marte is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Marlins as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Polanco is not expected to play against the Braves on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Cervelli is on the 10-day injured list with a concussion, and it is uncertain how long it will take to pass the league mandated protocol.
Houston Astros last injuries
McHugh has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow discomfort, and it is unknown if he will return against the Yankees on Thursday.
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and is not expected to return until at least the beginning of July.
Marisnick has missed the last two games with left knee discomfort, and it is unknown if he will play against the Reds on Monday.
Altuve has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain. He has begun a rehab assignment, leaving his status for Thursday's matchup against the Yankees unclear.
Springer is on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 left hamstring strain. He is likely to be away from the team until at least the second half of June.
Stassi has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left knee soreness. He is expected to be on the IL until at least the end of June.
Diaz is on the 10-day IL with a hamstring strain and is expected to be idle until at least the latter part of June.
McCullers Jr. has been transferred to the 60-day injured list and is expected to miss the 2019 season after having Tommy John surgery.