Marte was hit in the head by a pitch last game, and it is unclear if he will be available for Friday's contest versus the Giants.
- TrendUnder is 11-1-2 in Astros last 14 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %91.70% (14)O/U1|11Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Astros last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Astros last 8 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 47-21-5 in Pirates last 73 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.10% (73)O/U1|11Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 24-11-1 in Pirates last 36 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.60% (36)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Archer has been issued a five-game suspension for his role in an altercation. He will be allowed to pitch Sunday against the Giants.
Polanco is on the 10-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a dislocated left shoulder. He is expected to be sidelined until at least the beginning of May.
Diaz is on the 10-day injured list due to an illness and is likely to be ready by the latter part of April.
Newman is on the 10-day injured list with a laceration on his right middle finger. He is expected to be shelved until at least the latter part of April.
Santana is on the 60-day injured list and is expected to be out for the entire 2019 campaign after undergoing Tommy John surgery.
Osuna is on the 10-day injured list due to lower-neck discomfort and is likely to be shelved until the beginning of May.
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and is on the 10-day injured list. He will likely need four to six weeks to recuperate.
Houston Astros last injuries
McCullers Jr. is on the 10-day injured list and is expected to miss the 2019 season after having Tommy John surgery.
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and will and is not expected to return until after the All-Star break.
Bregman was held out of the last two games with right hamstring discomfort and it is unclear if he will return to the starting lineup against the Mariners on Saturday.