Noesi has informed the team that he has decided not to participate in the 2020 season due to a personal reason.
- TrendUnder is 35-17 in Reds last 52 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (52)O/U17|35Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Pirates last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pirates last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U17|35Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Martin is on the mend from surgery to fix a torn labrum in his left shoulder, and it is uncertain if he will make his season debut versus the Cardinals on July 24.
Holes is nursing a fractured right fibula, and his status is unknown for the season opener versus the Cardinals.
Brito tested positive for COVID-19 and there is no timetable for recovery.
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
VanMeter has an anterior muscle strain in his lower leg, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up opening day against the Tigers.
Shafer is nursing a flexor mass irritation in his pitching arm, and it is unknown if he will have healed in time for the season opener versus the Tigers.
Galvis is battling shoulder soreness and a tight left quadriceps. His status for July 24 against the Tigers is unclear.