Lyles is experiencing tightness in his left hamstring. He is on the 10-day injured list but is expected to be activated and rejoin the rotation for Friday's contest against the Padres.
- TrendUnder is 35-17 in Reds last 52 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (52)O/U17|35Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Pirates last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pirates last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U17|35Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Kela is experiencing lingering discomfort in his right shoulder and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the latter part of June.
Williams has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right side strain. He is expected to be activated for Wednesday's contest against the Tigers.
Davis has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right middle finger blister. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup against the Tigers on Tuesday.
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and has been transferred from the 10-day to the 60-day injured list after suffering a setback during his rehab stint. He is not expected to be activated until at least the middle of July.
Marte is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Marlins as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Polanco is not expected to play against the Braves on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Cervelli is on the 10-day injured list with a concussion, and it is uncertain how long it will take to pass the league mandated protocol.
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Peralta has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hip flexor strain. There is no timetable for recovery.
Senzel missed the previous game after fouling a pitch off his foot and face. It is unknown if he will suit up in Monday's series opener against the Astros.
Iglesias has been placed on the team's paternity list while attending the birth of his child, and is permitted to miss up to three days.
Stephenson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's tilt against the Astros.
Votto left the previous game with stiffness in his mid-back but is likely to start Friday's contest against the Rangers.
Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of June.
Puig is expected to be absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Phillies as he is likely to receive a day of rest.