Osuna has been handed a five-game suspension due to his role in an altercation. It is anticipated that he will be reinstated in time for Tuesday's contest against the Nationals.
- TrendUnder is 35-17 in Reds last 52 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (52)O/U17|35Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Pirates last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pirates last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U17|35Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Taillon has been shifted to the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and flexor tendon repair surgery.
Rodriguez has hit the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation and will be out of commission for an extended period.
Cervelli has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a concussion, and he is likely to remain in the league-mandated protocol until at least the end of August.
Stallings missed the last game due to a migraine, and it is undetermined if he will be a participant in Friday's clash with the Cubs.
Davis has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right middle finger blister. He suffered a setback in his recovery and is likely to remain sidelined until the end of August.
Polanco has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left posterior shoulder inflammation. He has suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until sometime in September.
Holes has been added to the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right triceps. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the end of August.
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Garrett is serving an eight-game suspension due to his role in an altercation. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Tuesday's game against the Padres.
Dietrich has landed on the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder inflammation. He is likely to return towards the end of August.
Votto has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He is expected to rejoin the lineup towards the end of August.
Winker sat out the last two games due to upper-back tightness. It is unclear if he will participate in Sunday's clash against the Cardinals.
Suarez did not participate in the last game due to a sprained left thumb, but is expected to take the field against the Cardinals on Sunday.
Mahle has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain and is likely to stay on the IL until at least late August.
Casali is on the 10-day injured list due to a sprained right knee. He is not expected to return until later in August.
Iglesias missed his second straight game with biceps soreness, but he is expected to be in the lineup Monday against the Nationals.