Archer has been added to the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation, and the severity of the ailment is unknown.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Diamondbacks last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Diamondbacks last 4 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 49-24-5 in Pirates last 78 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.10% (78)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Pirates last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Holmes will spend and extended length of time on the 10-day injured list with left quadriceps discomfort.
Crick is serving a three-game suspension for his role in an altercation and is eligible to return Friday against the Reds.
Cervelli has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a concussion, and he is likely to remain in the league-mandated protocol until at least the start of September.
Diaz is nursing a head injury and will not be available against the Nationals on Wednesday.
Rodriguez has been activated from the 10-day injured list after right shoulder inflammation and will return to the bullpen for Tuesday's game against the Nationals.
Diaz is experiencing concussion-like symptoms, and it is unclear if he will play against the Nationals on Tuesday.
Taillon has been shifted to the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and flexor tendon repair surgery.
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Weaver has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a mild flexor pronator strain and a minor UCL sprain. He is expected to be idle until the start of September.
Ray has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to right lower-back spasms. He is likely to be activated in time for Sunday's game against the Brewers.
Hirano has landed on the 10-day injured list with an inflamed right elbow. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Jones is unlikely to participate in Wednesday's game versus the Rockies as he is to be rested.
Jones is unlikely to partake in Monday's game against the Rockies due to a routine day of rest.
Jones is unlikely to play against the Giants on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Peralta is dealing with neck stiffness, but he is likely to be available for Tuesday's game against the Rockies.
Escobar is not expected to play Tuesday against the Rockies as he is to be rested.