Taillon has been placed on the 60-day injured list. He is expected to miss the entire 2020 season while recuperating from Tommy John surgery and a flexor tendon repair operation.
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Padres last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Padres last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 50-24-5 in Pirates last 79 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.60% (79)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Kramer is projected to miss the entire 2020 season after undergoing right hip surgery.
Martin is on the mend from surgery to fix a torn labrum in his left shoulder, and it is uncertain if he will return when the league commences play.
Reyes has been suspended 80 games for violating the league's joint drug prevention and treatment program. He will begin serving the ban when the league reconvenes.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Wingenter is sidelined due to a shoulder injury. He has received a cortisone injection, and his status is unknown for when the league comes back into full swing.