Martin is on the mend from surgery to fix a torn labrum in his left shoulder, leaving his status for opening day versus the Rays in question.
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Astros last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Astros last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Astros last 10 interleague games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-7-3 in Pirates last 30 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %74.10% (30)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 15-6 in Pirates last 21 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (21)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Taillon is expected to miss the entire 2020 season while recuperating from Tommy John surgery and flexor tendon repair surgery.
Houston Astros last injuries
Stassi is recovering from right hip surgery, and it is unclear if he will be available for opening day versus the Astros.