Polanco is on the 10-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a dislocated left shoulder. He is expected to be sidelined until at least the beginning of May.
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Tigers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Tigers last 9 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Tigers last 9 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Tigers last 8 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 49-21-5 in Pirates last 75 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (75)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pirates last 4 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Marte was hit in the head by a pitch last game and it is unclear if he will be available for Friday's contest versus the Giants.
Archer has been issued a five-game suspension for his role in an altercation. He will be allowed to pitch Sunday against the Giants.
Diaz is on the 10-day injured list due to an illness and is likely to be ready by the latter part of April.
Newman is on the 10-day injured list with a laceration on his right middle finger. He is expected to be shelved until at least the latter part of April.
Santana is on the 60-day injured list and is expected to be out for the entire 2019 campaign after undergoing Tommy John surgery.
Osuna is on the 10-day injured list due to lower-neck discomfort and is likely to be shelved until the beginning of May.
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and is on the 10-day injured list. He will likely need four to six weeks to recuperate.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Stewart exited the last game due to a right medial quadriceps spasm, and will not be in Thursday's lineup versus the White Sox.
Soto has been issued a 20-game suspension for conduct detrimental to baseball but is likely to be reinstated Saturday against the White Sox.
Moore has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee. He will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Mercer has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right quad strain, and it is uncertain if he will be activated in time for April 24 against the Red Sox.
Castellanos missed his fourth-consecutive game with a sprained right big toe but is expected to be in Tuesday's lineup against the Pirates.
Goodrum has sat out the previous two games due to illness, and it is unclear if he will feel well enough to return against the Pirates on Tuesday.
Harrison missed the last game with a sore left shoulder but is likely to play Tuesday against the Pirates.
Fulmer has landed on the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and is expected to miss the entire 2019 season.