Lyles is experiencing tightness in his left hamstring. He is on the 10-day injured list but is expected to be activated and rejoin the rotation for Friday's contest against the Padres.
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Tigers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Tigers last 9 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Tigers last 9 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Tigers last 8 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 49-21-5 in Pirates last 75 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (75)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pirates last 4 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Williams has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right side strain. He is expected to be activated for Wednesday's contest against the Tigers.
Davis has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right middle finger blister. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup against the Tigers on Tuesday.
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and has been transferred from the 10-day to the 60-day injured list after suffering a setback during his rehab stint. He is not expected to be activated until at least the middle of July.
Kela is experiencing lingering discomfort in his right shoulder and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the latter part of June.
Polanco is not expected to play against the Braves on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Cervelli is on the 10-day injured list with a concussion, and it is uncertain how long it will take to pass the league mandated protocol.
Dickerson has been reinstated from the 60-day injured list where he was recovering from a right posterior shoulder strain. He is expected to return to the lineup for Saturday's matchup against the Brewers.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Ross has been designated for the 60-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He is expected to be out of action until at least the middle of July.
Greiner is on the 10-day injured list due to a lower-back strain. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Candelario has landed on the 10-day injured list with left shoulder inflammation, and it is uncertain if he will return to the field Saturday against the Indians.
Jones exited the last game due to a left elbow contusion, leaving his availability against the Indians on Friday clouded.
Harrison has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after undergoing surgery to repair a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and a partial tear. He is expected to return in six to eight weeks.
Zimmermann has been placed on the 10-day Injured List with a UCL sprain in his right elbow and is also dealing with a muscle strain. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the end of June.
Mercer has landed on the 10-day injured list with an acute on chronic muscle strain. He suffered a setback during his rehab stint, but he is aiming to return during the latter part of June.
Goodrum sat out the last game due to a right knee contusion, but he is likely to face the Royals on Thursday.