Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup for an undetermined length of time.
%W 0.54% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
- TrendOver is 18-6 in Nationals last 24 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (24)O/U18|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in Nationals last 26 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U19|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Nationals last 8 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3-1 in Nationals last 14 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (14)O/U10|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Phillies last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Robles has a mild right hamstring strain. It is anticipated that he will be available for Game 3 of the National League Championship Series against the Cardinals.
Suzuki is dealing with injuries to his left wrist and head. It is expected that he will suit up for Game 2 of the NLCS against the Cardinals.