Dickerson is expected to spend the remainder of the season on the 60-day injured list with a fractured left foot.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 22-9 in Cardinals last 31 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.00% (31)O/U22|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Cardinals last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Phillies last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-6-2 in Phillies last 27 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (27)O/U6|19Push2W/L
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Segura was removed from the previous game due to a left hamstring cramp, and he will not be in the lineup for Friday's contest against the Indians.
Bruce is tending to a flexor strain in his arm and will not face the Braves on Thursday.
Ramos has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right shoulder impingement and is expected to be available Tuesday against the Braves.
Quinn has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and he is likely to stay on the shelf until at least the end of September.
Dominguez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to ulnar collateral ligament damage in his right elbow. He is likely to remain on the IL until at least the end of September.
Nicasio has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right rotator cuff tendinitis. It is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the latter part of September.
Bruce is nursing some effects from his previous flexor strain in his right elbow. It is undetermined if he will face the Braves on Tuesday.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Wong exited the previous game due to a left hamstring injury, and he will not face the Cubs on Friday.
Wieters has received an anti-inflammatory shot for a left calf strain, but it is projected that he will return Wednesday against the Nationals.
Martinez missed the previous game with an upper-respiratory illness. It is likely that the symptoms will subside in time for Monday's tilt against the Nationals.
Carpenter is unlikely to play Sunday against the Brewers as he is to be rested.
Cecil has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left hand Carpal Tunnel syndrome and is expected to be out of action until the end of September.
Goldschmidt is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Rockies on Thursday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.