Segura was lifted from the previous game with soreness in his left heel, and it is unclear if he will be available for Tuesday's clash against the Tigers.
NY Mets Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Mets last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Mets last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Phillies last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-6-2 in Phillies last 27 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (27)O/U6|19Push2W/L
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Robertson has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 1 flexor strain in his right elbow, and he is expected to be away from the field until at least the beginning of August.
Dominguez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to ulnar collateral ligament damage in his right elbow. There is no timetable for recovery.
Neris has been handed a three-game suspension for intentionally throwing at a batter. He is appealing the ruling and will be allowed to play until a final decision has been made.
Bruce has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain and is likely to miss at least three weeks as a result.
Ramos has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right shoulder impingement and will miss an extended length of time.
Hunter has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right forearm strain. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Rodriguez has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right abdominal strain. There is no timetable for recovery.
New York Mets last injuries
Wheeler has landed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder fatigue. He is likely to return to the starting rotation Friday against the Pirates.
Rhame has been suspended for one game due to intentionally throwing at an opponent. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Friday's contest against the Giants.
Conforto is unlikely to suit up Thursday against the Giants due to a day of rest.
Ramos is not expected to be available against the Giants on Thursday due to a routine day of rest.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Marlins on Saturday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.