Kingery has been moved to the COVID-19 injured list after showing signs of the virus. He has been cleared to rejoin the team and is expected to face the Marlins in the season opener.
- TrendUnder is 10-3-4 in Marlins last 17 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (17)O/U3|10Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4 in Marlins last 15 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U11|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8 in Marlins last 28 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U20|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in Marlins last 7 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U11|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Phillies last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U20|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Phillies last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Nola has wound up on the COVID-19 injured list. He is expected to be ready for opening day versus the Marlins.
Arano is bothered by a shoulder injury, and it is undetermined if it will impede his status for opening day against the Marlins.
Eflin is hampered by back spasms, and it has yet to be established if he will be available for the season opener versus the Marlins.
Neris has been designated for the COVID-19 injured list due to the illness. He is likely to come off of the I-L in time for July 24 versus the Marlins.
Mahtook has tested positive for COVID-19, and a timetable for return has yet to be established.
Wheeler is not sure if he will partake in the 2020 season due to a personal decision. His availability for the season opener against the Marlins is unknown.
De Los Santos sustained a pulled hamstring, and it is undetermined if he will make his season debut against the Marlins on July 24.
Miami Marlins last injuries
Banfield is on the 10-day injured list with an unspecified injury and will miss an extended period.
Brigham suffered a right biceps injury, and it remains to be seen if he will get back on the mound against the Phillies on opening day.
Stanek sustained a lower-back injury, and it is undetermined if he will be good to go for the season opener versus the Phillies.