Harper has been placed on paternity leave for the birth of his child and is permitted to miss up to three days.
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Royals last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-7-1 in Royals last 29 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (29)O/U21|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Phillies last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Phillies last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-6-2 in Phillies last 27 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (27)O/U6|19Push2W/L
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Nicasio was removed from the previous game due to right shoulder soreness, and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Marlins.
Arrieta has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after having season-ending surgery to remove bone spurs from his pitching elbow.
Bruce has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a flexor strain in his left arm. He will be on the shelf until the early part of September.
Dominguez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to ulnar collateral ligament damage in his right elbow. He is likely to return during the middle of September.
Quinn has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
Robertson has been transferred to the 60-day injured list as he recovers from Tommy John surgery. He will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Harper exited the previous game due to dehydration but is expected to suit up Tuesday against the Red Sox.
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the early part of September.
Newberry has been added to the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Duffy is on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain, and it is unknown if he will return against the Indians on Saturday.
Mondesi has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder subluxation, but he is expected to come off the IL during the start of September.