Bruce sat out the previous game with tightness in his left hamstring, leaving his status clouded for Monday's series opener against the Nationals.
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Royals last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-7-1 in Royals last 29 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (29)O/U21|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Phillies last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Phillies last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-6-2 in Phillies last 27 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (27)O/U6|19Push2W/L
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Quinn is on the 10-day injured list due to a Grade 2 right groin strain. He is on a rehab assignment, but it is unknown if he will rejoin the team for Monday's tilt against the Nationals.
Morgan has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left forearm strain and is likely to be idle until at least the latter part of June.
Realmuto is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Braves as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Neshak has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right rotator cuff. It is unknown if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Braves.
Hunter is sidelined with a Grade 1 flexor strain in his right forearm and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to be sidelined until the second half of June.
Haseley is on the 10-day injured list with a left groin strain. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Harper is not expected to be in the lineup Wednesday against the Diamondbacks, as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Dozier has landed on the 10-day injured list with tightness in the ride side of his thorax and is aiming to come off the IL during the latter part of June.
Gordon is dealing with weakness in his right shoulder. It is unclear if he will play against the Twins on Saturday.
Gordon was held out of the previous game due to a compressed nerve in his back but is expected to play and start against the Twins on Friday.
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until at least the latter part of June.
Duda has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a lumbar strain. He is expected to be available for Thursday's contest against the Tigers.
Duffy is projected to make his next scheduled start Wednesday versus the Tigers despite taking a line drive off of his right leg during the last game.
Oaks underwent surgery to correct a torn labrum in his hip and was placed on the 60-day injured list. He is expected to miss at least four months of action.