Quinn has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
- TrendUnder is 20-6-3 in Rockies last 29 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.90% (29)O/U6|20Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-8 in Rockies last 29 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U8|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-7 in Rockies last 23 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %69.60% (23)O/U7|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Phillies last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-6-2 in Phillies last 27 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (27)O/U6|19Push2W/L
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Eickhoff has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right bicep. He is likely to return during the end of August.
Harper exited the previous game due to dehydration, and it is unclear if he will suit up Tuesday against the Red Sox.
Robertson has been transferred to the 60-day injured list as he recovers from Tommy John surgery. He will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Ramos has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right shoulder impingement and is expected to be out of commission until at least the middle of September.
Arrieta has hit the 10-day injured list with a bone spur in his right elbow and is expected to be heading for season-ending surgery.
Dominguez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to ulnar collateral ligament damage in his right elbow. He is likely to return during the middle of September.
Hoskins sat out the previous game with a right hand injury but is expected to suit up for Saturday's tilt against the Padres.
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Oberg has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having a season-ending procedure to remove an axillary artery thrombosis in his right arm.
Bettis has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left hip impingement, and it is unclear when he will be able to return to the roster.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Friday's contest against the Marlins as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Gray missed his last outing due to left ankle soreness, but he is expected to take the mound against the Marlins on Friday.
Murphy is likely to be held out of the starting lineup against the Diamondbacks on Wednesday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Murphy is not expected to be in the lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Estevez has been placed on the family medical emergency list and will miss between three and seven games.