McCutchen is recovering surgery to repair a torn ACL in his right knee, but he is likely to suit up against the Marlins in the season opener.
%W 0.55% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
- TrendOver is 33-16-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (51)O/U33|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Red Sox last 5 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-4-2 in Red Sox last 19 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.50% (19)O/U13|4Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Phillies last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U33|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6-2 in Phillies last 28 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.90% (28)O/U6|20Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
De Los Santos is suffering from a pulled hamstring, and it is unclear if he will be available for the season opener against the Marlins.
Robertson has been placed on the 60-day injured list and is projected to miss the entire 2020 season due to Tommy John surgery.
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Verdugo is nursing a stress fracture in his back. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Sale is recovering from a bout of pneumonia, and it is unclear if he will be ready to face the Blue Jays in the season opener.
Pedroia suffered a setback in his recovery from a left knee injury, leaving his availability for the season opener against the Blue Jays unlikely.