De Los Santos sustained a pulled hamstring, and it is undetermined if he will make his season debut when the league starts back up.
- TrendUnder is 20-6-3 in Rockies last 29 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.90% (29)O/U6|20Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-8 in Rockies last 29 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U8|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-7 in Rockies last 23 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %69.60% (23)O/U7|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Phillies last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-6-2 in Phillies last 27 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (27)O/U6|19Push2W/L
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Arano is recovering from arthroscopic elbow surgery, leaving his status for when the league gets back into full swing is clouded.
Haseley is going through the concussion protocol, and it has yet to be determined if he will play when the league finishes its hiatus.
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Anderson had surgery to repair cartilage in his left knee. It remains to be seen if he will suit up once the league resumes play.
Rodgers is recuperating from surgery to fix a torn labrum in his right shoulder. It is up in the air if he will be ready when the league starts back up.
Melville is dealing with a cracked rib, and it remains to be seen if he will make his season debut once the league resumes game action.