Velasquez has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was sidelined with a strained right forearm. He will be available Friday against the Brewers.
- TrendUnder is 20-6-3 in Rockies last 29 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.90% (29)O/U6|20Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-8 in Rockies last 29 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U8|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-7 in Rockies last 22 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %68.20% (22)O/U7|15Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Phillies last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-6-2 in Phillies last 27 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.00% (27)O/U6|19Push2W/L
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Hunter is sidelined with a Grade 1 flexor strain in his right forearm and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to be sidelined until the early part of June.
Arano has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow inflammation, and he is likely to remain idle until at least the start of June.
Ramos is on the 10-day injured list due to right biceps tendinitis and is likely to be on the IL until at least the beginning of June.
Quinn has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a Grade 2 right groin strain. It is anticipated that he will be out of action until at least the beginning of June.
Robertson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 flexor strain in his right elbow, and he is expected to be away from the field until at least the beginning of July.
Kingery has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain. It is unknown if he will return Sunday against the Rockies.
Harper is battling soreness in his left knee, but it is expected that he will take the field Wednesday against the Brewers.
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Davis has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left oblique strain, but he is expected to return sometime in June.
Anderson is on the 60-day injured list after undergoing season-ending surgery to correct a left knee chondral defect.
Blackmon exited the last game due to a right calf injury and will not play in Friday's contest against the Orioles.
Musgrave has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left elbow flexor strain, and it is uncertain when he will return.
Rusin is on the 10-day injured list with a mid-back strain but is likely to return to the lineup before the beginning of June.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Pirates on Thursday as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Dahl is not expected to play against the Pirates on Wednesday as he is to be rested.
McGee has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from a left knee sprain. He is likely to return against the Phillies on Saturday.