Piscotty has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right ankle sprain and is expected to miss the remainder of the regular season. A postseason return has not been ruled out.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Rangers last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Rangers last 8 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Athletics last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-8-1 in Athletics last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.00% (26)O/U17|8Push1W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Fiers the last game due to nerve irritation in his right arm. He is likely to make his next scheduled start Friday against the Rangers.
Treinen will spend the remainder of the season on the sidelines due to a stress reaction in his back.
Montas is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to return Wednesday against the Angels.
Soria sat out the previous game with an elbow injury, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Royals on Monday.
Barrera is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from right shoulder surgery and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Laureano has sat out the previous three games due to a cramp in his right leg, but he is likely to return Wednesday versus the Astros.
Laureano has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a stress reaction in his right shin. It is undetermined if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Tigers.
Texas Rangers last injuries
Forsythe is out of action due to tightness in his left intercostal muscle, and it is unclear how long he will away from the field.
Mathis is sidelined due to a lower-back strain, and there is no timetable for return.
Romano has sat out the past three games with a sprained right ankle, and it is unclear if he will be available Thursday against the Orioles.
Heineman missed his fifth consecutive game with a bout of strep throat, and his availability for Sunday's contest against the Athletics is up in the air.
Sadzeck is on the 10-day injured list after having right elbow surgery. He is expected to be out of commission until at least latter half of September.
Mazara is sidelined with tightness in his left oblique. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup for Sunday's matchup against the Athletics.