Chapman exited the last game due to left ankle soreness, and it is unclear if he will play Thursday against the Twins.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 11-4 in Cardinals last 15 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U4|11Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Cardinals last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-8-1 in Athletics last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.00% (26)O/U17|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Athletics last 4 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|8Push0W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Estrada has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the beginning of September.
Canha missed the last game due to a back injury, and it is unknown if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Mariners.
Pinder has missed the past two games with a twisted ankle, but is expected to start against the Mariners on Friday.
Treinen has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right rotator cuff strain, and he is expected to return Wednesday against the Twins.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Gyorko has been sent to the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He suffered a left calf strain during his rehabilitation and also had wrist surgery. He is likely be out until sometime in September.
Carpenter has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right foot contusion, and a timetable for recovery has yet to be provided.
Ozuna has been placed on the 10-day injured list with multiple fractures to the middle and ring fingers on his right hand. It is likely that he will return to the lineup before the end of July.
Molina has landed on the 10-day injured list with a strained tendon in his right thumb and is expected to miss three weeks as a result.
Hicks has been shifted to the 60-day injured list after undergoing season-ending Tommy John surgery to fix a torn UCL in his right elbow.
Mayers has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right shoulder lat strain. He is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter half of July.
Wainwright missed his previous scheduled start due to back spasms, but he is expected to rejoin the rotation Sunday versus the Diamondbacks.
Carpenter has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a lower-back strain and is projected to return to action against the Diamondbacks on Friday.