Kansas City Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Royals last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Royals last 5 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Royals last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Royals last 5 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Athletics last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Athletics last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Athletics last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Athletics last 5 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Olson was held out of the previous game with a left thumb contusion, and it is unclear if he will face the Tigers on Thursday.
Puk has been shifted to the 10-day injured list with a left bicep strain, and team officials have yet to provide an exact return date.
Moreland has missed the previous four games with right hamstring soreness, and it is undetermined if he will be available Thursday versus the Tigers.
Smith has been added to the 10-day injured list with a strained right groin, and there is no timetable for his return.
Guduan has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a sprained left thumb, and it is unclear when he will be available.
Pinder has been assigned to the 10-day injured list with a left knee sprain, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Olson has sat out the last two games with a knee injury, and it is uncertain if he will be available for Thursday's clash with the Astros.
Laureano has missed the past four games due to an injured left wrist, and it is uncertain if he will play Wednesday versus the Dodgers.
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Hahn has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder impingement syndrome, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Staumont is on the 10-day injured list with an unknown injury, and there is no timetable for return.
Mondesi has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain, and he is expected to be out until the end of April.
Dozier has missed the last three games with a right thumb contusion, and it is unknown if he will take the field against the Indians on Wednesday.
Benintendi was lifted from the previous game due to lower-body soreness, and it is unclear if it will impeded his status for Sunday's matchup with the Rangers.
Cordero has been added to the COVID-19 injured list after coming in contact with the virus, but it is likely that he will be active for Saturday's matchup versus the Orioles.