Morales has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left calf strain, and it is unclear if he will come off the IL in time for June 22 against the Astros.
- TrendUnder is 49-22-5 in Pirates last 76 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.00% (76)O/U22|49Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Pirates last 11 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pirates last 4 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-7-1 in Athletics last 25 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.80% (25)O/U17|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Piscotty is recovering from a surgical procedure to remove a melanoma from his right ear. He is expected to rejoin the team for Monday's game against the Orioles.
Estrada is on the 10-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the latter part of June.
Herrmann has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from arthroscopic surgery on his right knee. He is likely to be on the IL until the end of June.
Hundley has been placed on the 10-day injured list with back spasms and has no set return date.
Cotton has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery. He also had a right hamstring debridement performed, and he will miss an extended period.
Anderson left his last outing with right oblique discomfort, but it is expected that he will make his next scheduled start Friday against the Rangers.
Olson is not expected to face the Angels on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Lyles is experiencing tightness in his left hamstring. He is on the 10-day injured list but is expected to be activated and rejoin the rotation for Friday's contest against the Padres.
Kela is experiencing lingering discomfort in his right shoulder and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the latter part of June.
Williams has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right side strain. He is expected to be activated for Wednesday's contest against the Tigers.
Davis has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right middle finger blister. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup against the Tigers on Tuesday.
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and has been transferred from the 10-day to the 60-day injured list after suffering a setback during his rehab stint. He is not expected to be activated until at least the middle of July.
Marte is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Marlins as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Polanco is not expected to play against the Braves on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Cervelli is on the 10-day injured list with a concussion, and it is uncertain how long it will take to pass the league mandated protocol.