Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the start of September.
- TrendUnder is 49-22-5 in Pirates last 76 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.00% (76)O/U22|49Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Pirates last 11 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pirates last 4 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-7-1 in Athletics last 25 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.80% (25)O/U17|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Anderson departed his last outing due to a blister on his finger on his left hand. He is expected to be penciled in as Sunday's starter against the Giants.
Davis is not expected to suit up against the Yankees on Thursday due to a day of rest.
Piscotty was lifted from the previous game due right ankle soreness. It is anticipated that he will take the field against the Yankees on Thursday.
Piscotty sat out the previous game with a right ankle injury, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Yankees.
Phegley has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left thumb contusion. He is likely to rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash against the Astros.
Canha missed the last game due to soreness in his left hand, but is expected to play Friday against the Astros.
Piscotty sat out the last game with a flu bug but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's matchup with the Giants.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Archer has been added to the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation, and the severity of the ailment is unknown.
Holmes will spend and extended length of time on the 10-day injured list with left quadriceps discomfort.
Crick is serving a three-game suspension for his role in an altercation and is eligible to return Friday against the Reds.
Cervelli has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a concussion, and he is likely to remain in the league-mandated protocol until at least the start of September.
Diaz is nursing a head injury and will not be available against the Nationals on Wednesday.
Rodriguez has been activated from the 10-day injured list after right shoulder inflammation and will return to the bullpen for Tuesday's game against the Nationals.
Diaz is experiencing concussion-like symptoms, and it is unclear if he will play against the Nationals on Tuesday.
Taillon has been shifted to the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and flexor tendon repair surgery.