Piscotty has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right ankle sprain and is expected to miss the remainder of the regular season. A postseason return has not been ruled out.
- TrendUnder is 49-22-5 in Pirates last 76 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.00% (76)O/U22|49Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Pirates last 11 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pirates last 4 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Athletics last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-7-1 in Athletics last 25 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.80% (25)O/U17|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Athletics last 6 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Fiers the last game due to nerve irritation in his right arm. He is likely to make his next scheduled start Friday against the Rangers.
Treinen will spend the remainder of the season on the sidelines due to a stress reaction in his back.
Montas is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to return Wednesday against the Angels.
Soria sat out the previous game with an elbow injury, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Royals on Monday.
Barrera is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from right shoulder surgery and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Laureano has sat out the previous three games due to a cramp in his right leg, but he is likely to return Wednesday versus the Astros.
Laureano has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a stress reaction in his right shin. It is undetermined if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Tigers.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Stallings has been held out of the past five games due to back tightness, and it is unknown if he will draw back into the lineup against the Brewers on Friday.
Vazquez has been placed on the restricted list as he is dealing with an off-field matter. There is no timetable for return.
Marte is sidelined due to a sprained left wrist, and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Tuesday against the Cubs.
Reyes is away from the team due to the birth of his child. It is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
Archer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Cervelli missed the last game due to a laceration on his left ring finger, and it is unknown if he will play Thursday against the Phillies.
Crick has been placed on the 60-day injured list, and he is expected to miss the remainder of the season after having surgery to repair the tendon in his right index finger.
Martin has been designated for the 60-day injured list after being diagnosed with a dislocated left shoulder, ending his season.