Montas is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is eligible to return on September 25 against the Angels.
- TrendUnder is 49-22-5 in Pirates last 76 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.00% (76)O/U22|49Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Pirates last 11 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pirates last 4 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Athletics last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-7-1 in Athletics last 25 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.80% (25)O/U17|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Athletics last 6 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Treinen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right rotator cuff strain, and there is currently no timetable for return to action.
Morales has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left calf strain, and it is unclear if he will come off the IL in time for Tuesday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He is not expected to return until the middle of July.
Cotton has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery. He also had a right hamstring debridement performed, and it is unclear if he will return before the end of July.
Herrmann has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from arthroscopic surgery on his right knee. He is likely to be on the IL until the beginning of July.
Hundley has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having arthroscopic knee surgery and is expected to miss at least six weeks.
Estrada is on the 10-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the latter part of July.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Davis has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right middle finger blister. It is unclear if he will return in time for Tuesday's game against the Astros.
Lyles is experiencing tightness in his left hamstring. He is on the 10-day injured list and it is unclear if he will be activated in time for Friday's contest against the Brewers.
Cervelli is on the 10-day injured list with a concussion, and it is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Friday's matchup against the Brewers.
Polanco has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left shoulder inflammation. A timetable for recovery has yet to be established.
Kela is experiencing lingering discomfort in his right shoulder and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the mound until at least the early part of July.
Williams has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a right side strain and is expected to start against the Tigers on Wednesday.
Polanco is unlikely to take the field against the Tigers on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and has been transferred from the 10-day to the 60-day injured list after suffering a setback during his rehab stint. He is not expected to be activated until at least the middle of July.