Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the start of September.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Twins last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Twins last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Athletics last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 17-8-1 in Athletics last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.00% (26)O/U17|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Athletics last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Anderson departed his last outing due to a blister on his finger on his left hand. He is expected to be penciled in as Sunday's starter against the Giants.
Piscotty was lifted from the previous game due right ankle soreness. It is unknown if he will return to the lineup against the Yankees on Thursday.
Piscotty sat out the previous game with a right ankle injury, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Yankees.
Phegley has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left thumb contusion. He is likely to rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash against the Astros.
Canha missed the last game due to soreness in his left hand, but is expected to play Friday against the Astros.
Piscotty sat out the last game with a flu bug but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's matchup with the Giants.
Davis is unlikely to perform in Tuesday's game against the Giants as he is to be rested.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Wade Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a dislocated right thumb. He is projected to remain idle until at least the start of September.
Rosario left the previous game due to right hamstring tightness, and it is uncertain if he will be in Friday's lineup against the Tigers.
Kepler sat out the last game due to a heat illness, but the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's tilt against the White Sox.
Cruz has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a ruptured ECU tendon in his left wrist. He is expected to be return to action Monday against the White Sox.
Buxton is on the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder subluxation but is expected to return towards the start of September.
Pineda has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a right triceps strain and will return to the starting rotation Thursday against the Rangers.
Dyson has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right biceps tendinitis, and he is expected to be available Tuesday against the Brewers.