Phegley has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left thumb contusion. He is likely to rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash against the Astros.
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Twins last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Twins last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Twins last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Athletics last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 17-8-1 in Athletics last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.00% (26)O/U17|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Athletics last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Canha missed the last game due to soreness in his left hand, but is expected to play Friday against the Astros.
Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the end of August.
Piscotty sat out the last game with a flu bug but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's matchup with the Giants.
Davis is unlikely to perform in Tuesday's game against the Giants as he is to be rested.
Montas is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is eligible to return on Sept. 25 against the Angels.
Davis is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the White Sox as he will be given the day to rest.
Davis is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Cubs as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Buxton is on the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder subluxation but is expected to return towards the start of September.
Cruz has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a ruptured ECU tendon in his left wrist. He is not expected to return until the end of August.
Pineda has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a right triceps strain and will return to the starting rotation Thursday against the Rangers.
Dyson has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right biceps tendinitis, and he is expected to be available Tuesday against the Brewers.
Astudillo has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained left oblique. He is likely to come off the IL during the beginning of September.
Kepler is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Braves on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Rosario is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Royals as he will be given the day to rest.
Cron has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from right thumb inflammation. He is expected to return Saturday against the Royals.