Piscotty has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right ankle sprain and is expected to miss the remainder of the regular season. A postseason return has not been ruled out.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-0 in Astros last 7 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U7|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Astros last 7 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Athletics last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 42-19-1 in Athletics last 62 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.90% (62)O/U42|19Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Athletics last 4 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Fiers the last game due to nerve irritation in his right arm. He is likely to make his next scheduled start Saturday against the Rangers.
Soria sat out the previous game with an elbow injury, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Royals on Monday.
Barrera is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from right shoulder surgery and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Laureano has sat out the previous three games due to a cramp in his right leg, but he is likely to return Wednesday versus the Astros.
Bassitt has been placed on the paternity list and is permitted to miss a maximum of three days.
Petit is tending to a personal matter, and it is uncertain when he will rejoin the team.
Laureano has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a stress reaction in his right shin. It is undetermined if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Tigers.
Houston Astros last injuries
Stassi is sidelined with a sore oblique, and he will miss an extended period.
Correa is sidelined due to lower-back stiffness and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. It is uncertain if he will return to action Tuesday against the Rangers.
McHugh is on the 10-day injured list due to right elbow discomfort, and he is likely to stay on the shelf until at least the end of September.
Peacock is likely to be on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder soreness until at least the latter part of September.
Altuve will not be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Royals as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Gurriel is tending to a hamstring injury but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Royals.
Gurriel missed his fifth straight game with left hamstring discomfort. He is aiming to return Friday against the Royals.
Sanchez has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to season-ending right shoulder surgery.