Morales has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left calf strain, and it is unclear if he will come off the IL in time for June 22 against the Astros.
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Tigers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Tigers last 8 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Tigers last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Athletics last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Athletics last 16 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-8-1 in Athletics last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.00% (26)O/U17|8Push1W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Piscotty is recovering from a surgical procedure to remove a melanoma from his right ear. He is expected to rejoin the team for Monday's game against the Orioles.
Estrada is on the 10-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the latter part of June.
Herrmann has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from arthroscopic surgery on his right knee. He is likely to be on the IL until the end of June.
Hundley has been placed on the 10-day injured list with back spasms and has no set return date.
Cotton has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery. He also had a right hamstring debridement performed, and he will miss an extended period.
Anderson left his last outing with right oblique discomfort, but it is expected that he will make his next scheduled start Friday against the Rangers.
Olson is not expected to face the Angels on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Ross has been designated for the 60-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He is expected to be out of action until at least the middle of July.
Greiner is on the 10-day injured list due to a lower-back strain. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Candelario has landed on the 10-day injured list with left shoulder inflammation, and it is uncertain if he will return to the field Saturday against the Indians.
Jones exited the last game due to a left elbow contusion, leaving his availability against the Indians on Friday clouded.
Harrison has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after undergoing surgery to repair a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and a partial tear. He is expected to return in six to eight weeks.
Zimmermann has been placed on the 10-day Injured List with a UCL sprain in his right elbow and is also dealing with a muscle strain. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the end of June.
Mercer has landed on the 10-day injured list with an acute on chronic muscle strain. He suffered a setback during his rehab stint, but he is aiming to return during the latter part of June.
Goodrum sat out the last game due to a right knee contusion, but he is likely to face the Royals on Thursday.