Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the start of September.
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Tigers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Tigers last 8 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Tigers last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Athletics last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Athletics last 16 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-8-1 in Athletics last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.00% (26)O/U17|8Push1W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Anderson departed his last outing due to a blister on his finger on his left hand. He is expected to be penciled in as Sunday's starter against the Giants.
Davis is not expected to suit up against the Yankees on Thursday due to a day of rest.
Piscotty was lifted from the previous game due right ankle soreness. It is anticipated that he will take the field against the Yankees on Thursday.
Piscotty sat out the previous game with a right ankle injury, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Yankees.
Phegley has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left thumb contusion. He is likely to rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash against the Astros.
Canha missed the last game due to soreness in his left hand, but is expected to play Friday against the Astros.
Piscotty sat out the last game with a flu bug but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's matchup with the Giants.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Goodrum was removed from the previous contest due to left groin tightness, and it is undetermined if he will suit up Saturday against the Twins.
Boyd has been activated from the paternity list and is likely to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Twins.
Candelario has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left thumb sprain. He is likely to remain of the IL until at least the start of September.
Goodrum has sat out the last three games due to a sore groin, and it is unknown if he will be a participant in Thursday's contest against the Astros.
Stewart has been placed on the seven-day injured list due to a concussion. He has begun a rehabilitation assignment and is likely to be activated before the beginning of September.
Hardy is expected to spend the remainder of the season on the 60-day injured list with a left flexor tendon strain.
Zimmermann has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after a right cervical spasm. It is expected that he will return to the starting rotation for Saturday's contest against the Rays.
Jones has a fractured left wrist and is likely to miss the remainder of the season while on the 10-day injured list.