Barrera is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from right shoulder surgery and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Tigers last 8 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Tigers last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-2 in Tigers last 12 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (12)O/U2|8Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Athletics last 16 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-8-1 in Athletics last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.00% (26)O/U17|8Push1W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Fiers the last game due to nerve irritation in his right arm. He is likely to make his next scheduled start Saturday against the Rangers.
Soria has an elbow injury, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Rangers on Sunday.
Laureano has sat out the previous three games due to a cramp in his right leg, but he is likely to return Wednesday versus the Astros.
Bassitt has been placed on the paternity list and is permitted to miss a maximum of three days.
Petit is tending to a personal matter, and it is uncertain when he will rejoin the team.
Laureano has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a stress reaction in his right shin. It is undetermined if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Tigers.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Cabrera sat out the previous game due to right knee soreness, and it is unclear if he will play Monday against the Orioles.
Goodrum has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left groin strain. He is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Castellanos is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Padres on Thursday as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Castro is expected to play Wednesday against the Yankees despite a right forearm injury.
Castro has a right forearm injury and will not play Tuesday against the Yankees.
Mercer has sat out the previous two games due to a right wrist contusion. It is unclear if he will participate in Sunday's contest versus the Athletics.
Hicks has sat out the previous five games due to an illness, and it is unknown if the symptoms will subside in time for Saturday's matchup versus the Athletics.
Jones has a fractured left wrist and is likely to miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list.