Montas is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is eligible to return on September 25 against the Angels.
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Tigers last 8 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Tigers last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-2 in Tigers last 12 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (12)O/U2|8Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Athletics last 16 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-8-1 in Athletics last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.00% (26)O/U17|8Push1W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Treinen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a strained right shoulder, and there is currently no timetable for his return to action.
Cotton has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery. He also had a right hamstring debridement performed, and it is unclear if he will return before the end of July.
Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He is not expected to return until the middle of July.
Herrmann has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from arthroscopic surgery on his right knee. He is likely to be on the IL until the beginning of July.
Morales has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left calf strain, and it is unclear if he will come off the IL in time for Monday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
Hundley has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having arthroscopic knee surgery and is expected to miss at least six weeks.
Estrada is on the 10-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the latter part of July.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Mercer has landed on the 10-day injured list with an acute on chronic muscle strain. He suffered a setback during his rehab stint, but he is aiming to return during the beginning of July.
Greiner is on the 10-day injured list due to a lower-back strain and is likely to be away from the field until at least the early part of July.
Ross has been designated for the 60-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He is expected to be out of action until at least the middle of July.
Zimmermann has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a UCL sprain in his right elbow and was also dealing with a muscle strain. He is expected to return to the lineup for Wednesday's game against the Pirates.
Candelario has landed on the 10-day injured list with left shoulder inflammation, and it is uncertain if he will return to the field Saturday against the Indians.
Jones exited the last game due to a left elbow contusion, leaving his availability against the Indians on Friday clouded.
Goodrum sat out the last game due to a right knee contusion, but he is likely to face the Royals on Thursday.