Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the start of September.
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Indians last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Indians last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Athletics last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Athletics last 17 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-8-1 in Athletics last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.00% (26)O/U17|8Push1W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Anderson departed his last outing due to a blister on his finger on his left hand. He is expected to be penciled in as Sunday's starter against the Giants.
Davis is not expected to suit up against the Yankees on Thursday due to a day of rest.
Piscotty was lifted from the previous game due right ankle soreness. It is anticipated that he will take the field against the Yankees on Thursday.
Piscotty sat out the previous game with a right ankle injury, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Yankees.
Phegley has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left thumb contusion. He is likely to rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash against the Astros.
Canha missed the last game due to soreness in his left hand, but is expected to play Friday against the Astros.
Piscotty sat out the last game with a flu bug but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's matchup with the Giants.
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Rodriguez has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a right shoulder strain, and he is likely to be on the IL until at least the beginning of September.
Otero has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be sidelined until at least the early part of September.
Olson is on the 10-day injured list due to case of shingles, and a timetable for return has yet to be established.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone. He has suffered an oblique strain during his rehab and is likely to remain sidelined until the middle of September.
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated during the start of September.
Carrasco has been transferred to the 60-day injured list as he has been diagnosed with leukemia. He is working through a throwing program and is expected to make his return sometime in September.
Puig has been suspended for three games due to his actions in an altercation. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Thursday's tilt against the Yankees.
Wood has sat out the past two games due to a right calf contusion, and his availability against the Yankees on Thursday is hazy.