Piscotty has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right ankle sprain and is expected to miss the remainder of the regular season. A postseason return has not been ruled out.
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 35-16-2 in Red Sox last 53 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.60% (53)O/U35|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Red Sox last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Red Sox last 6 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Athletics last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U35|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 17-7-1 in Athletics last 25 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.80% (25)O/U17|7Push1W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Fiers the last game due to nerve irritation in his right arm. He is likely to make his next scheduled start Friday against the Rangers.
Treinen will spend the remainder of the season on the sidelines due to a stress reaction in his back.
Montas is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to return Wednesday against the Angels.
Soria sat out the previous game with an elbow injury, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Royals on Monday.
Barrera is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from right shoulder surgery and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Laureano has sat out the previous three games due to a cramp in his right leg, but he is likely to return Wednesday versus the Astros.
Laureano has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a stress reaction in his right shin. It is undetermined if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Tigers.
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Travis has been placed in the concussion protocol, and there is no definitive timetable for return.
Price is out of commission with a cyst in his wrist and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Hembree is on the 10-day injured list due to right lateral elbow inflammation. It is uncertain if he will be activated during the latter part of September.
Benintendi exited the game with a contusion on his left thumb.
Holt sat out the previous game due to an illness but will likely suit up against the Giants on Tuesday.
Wright has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right big toe contusion. He also received a PRP injection in his right elbow and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the latter part of September.
Benintendi is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Phillies as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Pearce has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a partially torn PCL in his rehabilitation and is projected to miss the remainder of the season.