Hundley has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having arthroscopic knee surgery. He will likely be out until at least the beginning of August.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 11-4 in Cardinals last 15 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U4|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Cardinals last 7 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Cardinals last 5 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Cardinals last 4 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-8-1 in Athletics last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.00% (26)O/U17|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Athletics last 4 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|8Push0W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Cotton has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery. He also had a right hamstring debridement performed, and it is unclear if he will return by the beginning of August.
Anderson left the last game with a fingernail issue on his left middle finger, and it is unclear if he will be available for his next scheduled start, Thursday against the Rangers.
Estrada has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the beginning of September.
Chapman sat out the last two games due to left ankle soreness, but he is expected to play Saturday against the Twins.
Canha missed the last game due to a back injury, and it is unknown if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Mariners.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Molina has landed on the 10-day injured list with a strained tendon in his right thumb. He has suffered a setback and is not expected to return until the middle of August.
Ozuna has been placed on the 10-day injured list with multiple fractures to the middle and ring fingers on his right hand. He is not expected to return to the lineup until the beginning of August.
Cecil has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left hand Carpal Tunnel syndrome and is expected to be out of action until at least the beginning of August.
Mayers has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right shoulder lat strain. He is expected to be sidelined until beginning of August.
Carpenter has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right foot contusion. It is unclear if he will be activated against the Astros on Friday.
Goldschmidt is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Reds as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Gyorko has been sent to the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He suffered a left calf strain during his rehabilitation and also had wrist surgery. He is likely be out until sometime in September.
Hicks has been shifted to the 60-day injured list after undergoing season-ending Tommy John surgery to fix a torn UCL in his right elbow.