Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the start of September.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Astros last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Astros last 4 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Athletics last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 17-8-1 in Athletics last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.00% (26)O/U17|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Athletics last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Anderson departed his last outing due to a blister on his finger on his left hand. He is expected to be penciled in as Sunday's starter against the Giants.
Piscotty was lifted from the previous game due right ankle soreness. It is unknown if he will return to the lineup against the Yankees on Thursday.
Piscotty sat out the previous game with a right ankle injury, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Yankees.
Phegley has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left thumb contusion. He is likely to rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash against the Astros.
Canha missed the last game due to soreness in his left hand, but is expected to play Friday against the Astros.
Piscotty sat out the last game with a flu bug but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's matchup with the Giants.
Davis is unlikely to perform in Tuesday's game against the Giants as he is to be rested.
Houston Astros last injuries
Diaz has landed on the 10-day injured list with dizziness, and it is unclear if he will return when first eligible on Tuesday to face the Rays.
Correa is sidelined due to back discomfort and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. He is on pace to return to action during the beginning of September.
James is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder soreness, but he is likely to return to the bullpen during the start of September.
Sanches will spend an undetermined length of time on the 10-day injured list with soreness in his right pectoral muscle.
Altuve is not expected to suit up against the Tigers on Monday due to a day of rest.
White will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right trapezius strain.
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and it is unclear if he will be activated for Sunday's contest against the Athletics.
Altuve is likely to be out of the starting lineup for Game 2 of Tuesday's doubleheader against the White Sox as he is expected to receive a day of rest.