Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He is not expected to return until after the All-Star break.
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Tigers last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Tigers last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Tigers last 8 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Athletics last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-7-1 in Athletics last 25 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.80% (25)O/U17|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Athletics last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Martini has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right knee sprain and a hyperextended back muscle. He is likely to be idle until at least the early part of June.
Estrada is on the 10-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the start of June.
Cotton has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery and will likely be sidelined until the middle of June.
Davis sat out the previous game dealing with a sore left hip, but is expected to take the field on Sunday against the Tigers.
Canha has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a right wrist sprain. He is likely to be available for Monday's game against the Mariners.
Chapman is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Indians as he will likely be given the day off to rest.
Davis was held out of the previous three games with a left hip contusion. He is expected to return to action Sunday against the Indians.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Zimmermann has been placed on the 10-day Injured List with a UCL sprain in his right elbow and is also dealing with a muscle strain. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the middle of June.
Mercer has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quadriceps strain. He is lining up to rejoin the lineup during the beginning of June.
Goodrum has missed the previous two games due to flu-like symptoms, but is expected to return for Sunday's matchup versus the Athletics.
Ross has been designated for the 10-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He will miss an extended period.
Cabrera missed the previous game with soreness in his knee, but is expected to suit up Thursday against the Athletics.
Harrison has recovered from a left shoulder contusion and has been activated from the 10-day injured list. He is likely to return Monday against the Astros.
Goodrum sat out the previous game with a bruised right knee, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Twins for game two of the doubleheader on Saturday.
Hardy has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left forearm strain. He is expected to play against the Twins on Saturday.