Estrada is on the 10-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the start of June.
%W 0.53% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
The Tigers have lost seven straight thanks to shoddy pitching, alowing 7.7 runs per game. Mike Fiers allowed four runs in five innings his last outing, but prior to that he's been solid, especially at home (3.51 ERA).
%W 0.46% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Tigers have been longing to meet A’s pitcher Chris Bassitt ever since his last implosion against them. Bassitt gave up seven earned runs in less than four innings the last time he pitched in Detroit. Facing a road sweep from the A’s, I expect the Tigers to push hard Wednesday night. Look for the Tigers to put their seven-game losing streak to a halt.
%W 0.40% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Tigers last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Tigers last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Tigers last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-1 in Athletics last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U7|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2-1 in Athletics last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U7|2Push1W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Davis sat out the previous game with lingering soreness in his right hip but is expected to take part in Tuesday's tilt with the Indians.
Anderson left his last outing due to a cervical strain, and it is unclear if he will make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Mariners.
Martini has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right knee sprain and a hyperextended back muscle. He is likely to be idle until at least the early part of June.
Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He is not expected to return until after the All-Star break.
Cotton has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery and will likely be sidelined until the middle of June.
Davis sat out the previous game dealing with a sore left hip, but is expected to take the field on Sunday against the Tigers.
Canha has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a right wrist sprain. He is likely to be available for Monday's game against the Mariners.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Zimmermann has been placed on the 10-day Injured List with a UCL sprain in his right elbow and is also dealing with a muscle strain. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the middle of June.
Mercer has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quadriceps strain. He is lining up to rejoin the lineup during the beginning of June.
Goodrum has missed the previous two games due to flu-like symptoms, but is expected to return for Sunday's matchup versus the Athletics.
Ross has been designated for the 10-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He will miss an extended period.
Cabrera missed the previous game with soreness in his knee, but is expected to suit up Thursday against the Athletics.
Harrison has recovered from a left shoulder contusion and has been activated from the 10-day injured list. He is likely to return Monday against the Astros.
Goodrum sat out the previous game with a bruised right knee, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Twins for game two of the doubleheader on Saturday.
Hardy has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left forearm strain. He is expected to play against the Twins on Saturday.