Piscotty left the previous game with a right ankle injury, leaving his status in doubt for Sunday's matchup against the Astros.
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Indians last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Indians last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Athletics last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Athletics last 17 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-8-1 in Athletics last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.00% (26)O/U17|8Push1W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Phegley has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left thumb contusion. He is likely to rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash against the Astros.
Canha missed the last game due to soreness in his left hand, but is expected to play Friday against the Astros.
Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the end of August.
Piscotty sat out the last game with a flu bug but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's matchup with the Giants.
Davis is unlikely to perform in Tuesday's game against the Giants as he is to be rested.
Montas is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is eligible to return on Sept. 25 against the Angels.
Davis is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the White Sox as he will be given the day to rest.
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated during the start of September.
Otero has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be sidelined until sometime in August.
Olson is on the 10-day injured list due to case of shingles and is expected to be away from the field until at least the end of August.
Carrasco has been transferred to the 60-day injured list as he has been diagnosed with leukemia. He is working through a throwing program and is expected to make his return sometime in September.
Puig has been suspended for three games due to his actions in an altercation. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Thursday's tilt against the Yankees.
Wood has sat out the past two games due to a right calf contusion, and his availability against the Yankees on Thursday is hazy.
Cole has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder impingement. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone. He is expected to return to action before the end of August.