Morales has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left calf strain, and it is unclear if he will come off the IL in time for June 22 against the Astros.
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Indians last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Indians last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Athletics last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Athletics last 16 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-8-1 in Athletics last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.00% (26)O/U17|8Push1W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Piscotty is recovering from a surgical procedure to remove a melanoma from his right ear. He is expected to rejoin the team for Monday's game against the Orioles.
Estrada is on the 10-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the latter part of June.
Herrmann has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from arthroscopic surgery on his right knee. He is likely to be on the IL until the end of June.
Hundley has been placed on the 10-day injured list with back spasms and has no set return date.
Cotton has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery. He also had a right hamstring debridement performed, and he will miss an extended period.
Anderson left his last outing with right oblique discomfort, but it is expected that he will make his next scheduled start Friday against the Rangers.
Olson is not expected to face the Angels on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated toward the latter half of June.
Clevinger has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to an upper-back and Teres major muscle strain, but he is expected to return to the mound for Monday's matchup against the Rangers.
Kipnis has been absent from the lineup for the past two games with tightness in his right hip but is expected to start on Friday against the Tigers.
Otero has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to return to action toward the end of June.
Carrasco has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to an unspecified blood condition. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Rodriguez has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain, and it is unknown how much time he will miss.
Naquin has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from a left calf strain. It is expected he will return for Tuesday's matchup against the Twins.